Ar. Kshititi Nagarkar
- Masters in Architecture with majors in Healthcare Design from University of Mumbai, Sir JJ College Of Architecture.
- Rich Professional experience of 26 years with expertise in creating Healthcare Facilities of various formats and sizes.
- Playing pivotal role in Healthcare Industry with her philosophy of ‘Creating Healing Spaces‘
- Entrepreneurial Experience of more than 13 years, leading a team of passionate Architects and Interior Designers.
- Rich and Diversified portfolio of more than 30 successful Healthcare projects in Private and Government Segment.
- Creating Innovative and Salutogenic Healthcare Designs and Infrastructure
- Capability of training and development of teams on best practices in healthcare facilities
- Development of sustainable Architectural and Interiors processes and systems for projects
- Capability of developing healthcare infrastructure meeting standards of NABH.
Certifications and Recognitions
- Registered Member of Council of Architecture – CA / 97 / 21936
- IIM-B Business Acumen Program – 2018
- P.A.C.E Implementation at Shree Designs – 2021-22
- Woman of Excellence Award 2021-22 by Indian Achievers Forum
The total area of healthcare spaces that we have designed in our journey of 13 Years
Capture the scope and scale of your healthcare facility and services and set the stage for planning and designing. We work on Greenfield as well as brownfield projects.
Gain insights into how effective design can help you build an efficient infrastructure for your healthcare organization.
Our team works on detailed plans that envision aesthetic, sustainable, and cost-effective facilities that help bring your healthcare vision to life.
We focus on safety-led designs for quality healthcare services based on national and international healthcare quality standards.
Vibrant, engaging environments using color theory and neuroesthetics in our designs to help patients heal.
Efficient design for state-of-the-art ventilation, electrical, fire safety, and sanitary systems that are responsible for smooth, uninterrupted healthcare services.
Contact with natural, green environments helps with healing and recovery, which is why landscape design is an integral part of building healthcare organizations. Our plans include simple ways to incorporate a hint of natural surroundings in your space.
At Shree Designs, we are passionate about creating restorative spaces that champion human-centered design.
INTEGRATED BUILDING SERVICES CONSULTANTS
ALLIANCE HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
NITIN SAHANI ASSOCIATES
Project Management Consultants