District Hospital, ICU, Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand
In Collaboration with Aarka Consultants
- Area of Project – 2,600 sq.ft
- Scope of work –Architectural & Facility Planning and Execution-Assistance.
- Current Stage of the Project – Completed
- The facility is planned for a 4 Bedded ICU Ward with Nurse Station and Equipment Bay, 1 Bedded Isolation Room, Doctor’s Room, Clean and Dirty Utility, Changing rooms, Record room, Counseling room, Pantry and Waiting area.
- The ICU has been planned as per NABH norms having 2 stage filtration of air for the ICU beds and a separate system for the Isolation bed.