Dr. Ranka’s Hospital at Pune
- Area of Plot – 6195 sq.ft (approx.)
- Area of Project – 18,000 sq.ft
- Beds – 30 beds
- Current Stage of the Project – Completed
Client: Dr. Ramesh Ranka
Dr. Ramesh Ranka is an Orthopedic Surgeon of repute practicing in Pune. He has an existing Hospital at Swargate at Pune. This project is an expansion project of their current hospital on the adjacent plot.
- Multi-specialty hospital catering to General Medicine and Orthopedics
- The facility is planned for 30 beds inclusive of a 11 bedded ICU and patient rooms as General Wards, a Day-care ward, and single and twin sharing occupancy rooms
- The facility is provided with a state-of-the-art ICU and Physiotherapy Department
- The surgical department has for one Major OT with laminar flow system, a General OT and a labour OT.