The client’s vision was to create a vein & vascular care clinic with luxurious high end interior design which reflects the branding and vision of the clinic. Shree Designs was entrusted with Facility Planning, Interior Design, MEP Co-ordination, and Execution Assistance.
Technical Specifications of the Project
|Scope of Work
|Facility planning for the following spaces.
Other areas of scope of work were Architectural & Healthcare Consultancy, Interior Design, MEP Design, Execution Assistance
|Principal Architect – Ar. Kshititi Nagarkar
Project Head – Siddhi Karalkar
Project Team – Ar. Siddhi Sunil Chavan, Mr. Rishikesh Phadtare.
Our Approach for Executing the Endovascular Clinic
Stage wise planning and designing of the project was carried out after discussing and reviewing the thoughts and ideas with the client before being finalised.
Three main areas define the project:
- The entrance has been designed with high end cladding sheets which gives a grandeur to the entry.
- The reception area connected to the waiting area.
- OPD is planned as an expansive space with plush sofas.
We based our Healthcare clinic design on two key Themes:
- The interior was designed in a dual scheme of beige and brown, keeping in mind the classy taste of the client.
- Client’s vision to creating a lavish facility with special attention to interior lighting.
Salient Features of This Project
- The Clinic interior design was planned to carry forward the branding via colour schemes and lavish look.
- Careful planning and detailing went into designing Entrance, Reception and OPD rooms.
- The entrance has been designed with a composition of Techlam and ACP (Aluminium Composite Panel) cladding sheets with spot and profile lights, Signage Design Doctor’s name is written on it in bronze gold and Doctor Directory Board design same look in acrylic base.
- Outer View has been designed Grill inclined with adding green shrubs.
- The Flooring designed in SPC (Stone Plastic (or Polymer) Composite) brown shade were chosen to compliment the off white coloured inner walls to keep the colour pallet subtle.
- Upon entering the designed reception area is aesthetically pleasing and practical when viewed for the first time. Behind the reception desk is a partition wall designed in some pattern.
- The main objective of this approach was that the reception and waiting area of the person entering can refresh their mind after looking luxurious. This look is achieved through the choice of laminates, flooring, wall color, lights and other finishing works.
- Mandir has been designed base on corian sheet, behind idol take composition with wallpaper and warm cove lights.
- The wallpaper on the wall behind the TV matches the color scheme.
- In the waiting area we have stylish and matching chairs and round coffee table with marble finish.
- Dr’s OPD has been designed in a grand manner. The desk is designed with Corian and dark laminate. Leather finish panels adorn the wall as a background to the desk.
- The recessed false ceiling above the OPD desk has warm cove lights and spot lights.
- Recessed rectangular false ceiling above the OPD tables with warm cove lights and spot lights make the OPD room look grand and aesthetically pleasing.
- Lavish sofas and chairs have been prepared in OPD. Artificial trees have been placed beside it and wallpaper and artwork has been placed to suit the space. Using track lights in the false ceiling gives the space a royal, classy look.
- We have designed the partition wall between USG room and OPD by designing black iron rod with laminate cubicle and on the same wall is a hidden door that can pass through each OPD into the side Diagnostics room.
- Second OPD is designed simple and straightforward in terms of theme and color scheme.
- A pantry is created in the procedure room and an examination bed is placed.
Our Achievements through This Project
A Spacious, luxurious, and well executed turnkey project was completed in short span of time, keeping in mind the client’s requirements, budgets and timelines while following all safety protocols.