Mr. Karan Dave, the Co-founder and administrator of the Total Health had a determined vision to create a space that can address overall aspects of healthcare in one place. The vision was to design the facility which goes hand in hand with the Branding and vision of the brand, as well as amalgamate aspects of the Caribbean culture that flourishes overall Cayman Islands, in a minimal & modern way.
Technical Specifications of the Project
|Scope of Work
|Facility & Interior design for the following spaces in line with Cayman Islands Standards
Other areas of scope of works were MEP design Assistance & Execution Assistance in terms of selections of Modular furniture and co-ordinating with international vendors and contractors to customize the same
|Principal Architect – Ar. Kshititi Nagarkar
Project Head – Ar. Sneha Rananaware
Our Approach for Executing the Project
- Collaborating with the Branding team to create a colour scheme which compliments the brand vision, drawing upon the culture of the Caribbean islands so as to reflect the same in the interiors and space design.
- Presenting 3D rendition options to help the client visualize the space better and help overcome the challenges in long distance communications.
- Co-ordination with the client and his contracting team to get working drawings in place as best suited for understanding of both the parties
- Making selections from modular fit-out manufacturers, suited to our design and dimensions
- Suggesting materials which are best suited for the geography of the island.
Salient Features of This Project
- The interiors are designed with a minimalistic and modular approach to minimise labour intensive work on site.
- Co-ordinating with international modular furniture vendors as one of our firsts.
- Interior colour schemes help reflect the branding in the ambience of the facility.
Our Achievements through This Project
- Successful design of an international healthcare facility that speaks for the brand vision.
- Assistance in execution, material and sample selections while co-ordinating long distance under pandemic enforced restrictions, while still achieving the ambience that was envisioned.